E-ISSN 0331-8753 | ISSN 0794-5698
Nig. J. Basic Appl. Sci.. Year: 2015, Volume: 23, Issue: 2
- Anticonvulsant and sedative activities of aqueous leave extract of Leucas martinicensis (Jacq.) R. Br.
- Effect of Heat on Antioxidant Activity of Some Tropical Leafy Vegetables
- The Synergy between Meteorological Parameters and the Total Suspended Particles in the Atmosphere using Polynomial as Model
- Antiulcerogenic Effect of Aqueous Seed and Rind Extracts of Citrullus lanatus (Water Melon) in Ethanol-Induced Gastric Ulcer Albino Rats
- Construction of an Algebraic Structure Using a Concatenation Map
- Estimation of Efficiency Differentials in Artisanal Fishery: Implications for Poverty Reduction in Selected States in North Central, Nigeria
- Consumer Preferences and Willingness To Pay for Conventional Cowpea Intrinsic Attributes Among Federal University Students in Zaria and Sokoto, Nigeria
- Estimation of Height Using Arm Span of The Itsekiris in Delta State of Nigeria.
- Biochemical Changes in Lumbricus terrestris and Phytoaccumulation of Heavy Metals from Ugberikoko Petroleum Flow Station Swamps, Delta State, Nigeria
- Perception of Forestry as a Career Among Senior Secondary School Students in Ekiti State, Nigeria
- Effects of Human Blood Levels of Cadmium, Chromium, Manganese and Zinc on the Invitro Availability of Ciprofloxacin
- Role of Vitamins and Cofactors in the Management of Oxidative Stress-Induced Neuromuscular Diseases
- Ontogenetic Developmental Stages as Common Methods of Relating the Age of Wistar Rats with Human’s